Sunday, September 25, 2011

North By Northwest

(Pretend this was posted on Sept. 13th. Despite being written, lack of internet access made publishing on time difficult)
Duke's Restaurant for Shelly's Birthday, Matt's treat :)
Its been just under two weeks since making my way up north by way of the northwestern coast. The goal of getting into town to celebrate Shelly's birthday was a success and such a fun way to spend my first hours in WA! After being spoiled with a few days of hanging out, playing catch at the park during sunset, enjoying local Steilacoom cuisine, and picking berries to my hearts content with Shelly and Matt, having to move into a new place was exhausting. There is still work to be done, but my roommates are great and the townhome is coming together. I'm looking forward to feeling more settled in time. For now that is all being put on hold as I spend a few weeks on the east coast for training with LivingSocial.

No comments:

Post a Comment