Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Month

When I logged onto my computer at work this morning, the third email down looked like this:
Not a bad way to start my day, right? :)  To say the last month of working for LivingSocial has been good would be like saying dark chocolate is just OK – both are incredibly understated.  From the supportive, 12-person production team I’m apart of, to 4 o-clock fever when a majority of the office breaks out in song to Justin Bieber's hit "Baby", to our constantly snack-stocked kitchen, and Spirit Week contests complete with prizes -- I have more than enjoyed the last month of work.  It’s such a blessing to not only have a job, but have one that (so far) I love.  So in celebration of my anniversary as a LivingSocialite (and for anyone who’s been asking), here are some pictures of where I spend a huge portion of my day.  Enjoy!

The Production corner -  I sit in the second row
(looking out toward the rest of the office)

If you did a 180 from the above picture you'd see this

Our break/ play room
Pretty self explanatory - this is the kitchen


4 comments:

  1. So happy for you Bre!! Seems like just the place for you and I am so happy you've got your niche up there!
    Lots of Love,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see all these pics! your play room and kitchen are reminiscent of a nice college dorm life! "Spirit week" sounds like VC -- pajamas to work, really? did anyone say something to you on your bus rides in....like "did you get up too late?" hahah

    It's so encouraging to see/hear/read about your life up there because the learning/community/up&coming co environment...are all things that I had prayed for you for. To see you growing and thriving in your new adventure - couldn't ask for more.

    The scripture comes to mind...."the steps of a good (wo)man are ordered or the Lord"....and each step of your NW adventure seems to confirm God's design for you in this season.

    ... you are still too far away, but I'm happy and proud of you! :)
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures don't do it justice, your office is amazing. And those potato chips would definitely motivate me to get to work every day :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun woman!! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete