Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Seattle-Do

I am a list maker.  I make to-do lists, pro/ con lists, life lists, shopping lists, and the list of lists goes on.  Often times I include items on the list I've already accomplished simply for the satisfaction of getting to cross it off.  Yes, I'm that girl.  As you might imagine, living in a new city requires a new list.  I call it my "Seattle-Do" list.  Some of the items have been done, some of them were done then added to be crossed off, and some (actually most) have yet to be accomplished.  So in the spirit of accountability and collaboration I'm posting the list.  Feel free to check in on my progress and/ or make suggestions for items that should be included.

  • Hike Mt. Si to top of Hay stack
  • Go to Columbia Tower Starbucks
  • Fly in float plane
  • See troll under bridge in Fremont
  • Buy flowers from Pikes Place
  • Go on Seattle underground tour
  • Visit Theo Chocolate factory
  • Run a Seattle race
  • UW tailgate in a boat
  • Go to a Seahawks game
  • Go to a Sounders game
  • Hike Discovery Park
  • Visit Kerry Park
  • Bonfire on Alki Beach & Golden Gardens
  • Visit Snoqualmie Falls (and Salish Lodge)
  • Wine tasting in Woodinville - (which can totally be done again!)
  • Have a bonfire at Golden Gardens
  • Go on a tour of Starbucks HQ’s
  • Visit the Woodland Park Zoo
  • Hike Mt. Rainier
  • Go to Red Hook brewery 
  • See a concert at the Gorge
  • Become a regular at a local coffee shop (on it’s way to being crossed off)
  • Kayak, canoe, and/or paddleboard on Lake Washington
  • ...
My attempt the typical "tourist" shot of Seattle from Kerry Park

No comments:

Post a Comment